1. Fallen for your neighbor? I don't think so
2. Made out with just a friend? Yeah
3. Been rejected? Yeah
4. Been in love? Once
5. Used someone? In minor ways
6. Been used? For sure
7. Been kissed? Thank God I have
8. Done something you regret? Yes and No. I've done things I wouldn't now but I learned, therefore I don't regret
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON:
10. You talked to? Dev
11. You hugged? My mom
12. You instant messaged? Eddie
13. You kissed? (Bonfire)
15. You yelled at? Haven't had the pleasure
16. You laughed with? Dev
17. Who broke your heart? We all know.
18. Who told you they loved you? My baby sister
20. Have a birthmark? Yes, it's said to resemble Austraia.
21. Have any bad scars? Yes, on my arm/knee from the treadmill. I was trying to impress my boyfriend, granted I was about eight. Haha..ahh the lessons.
22. Have a 6 pack? Not at the moment, I can get one and lose one in a week.
23. Own your own house? Not yet
24. Own a nice car? It's considered luxury, I'd rather something else.
25. Speak any languages? I can read and write Spanish
26. Cook your own dinner? I can.
27. Color your hair? At the salon
28. Have green eyes? Brown.
HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU:
29. Stolen anything? A pencil from Michaels when I was six. Stealing is the dumbest thing, I hate it.
30. Smoked? Yes.
31. Taken? By a person. Nope, independant.
32. Obsessive? I think I'm OCD when it comes to cleanliness and neatness.
35. Panic? Yeah, when I don't hear from people, or when it comes to deadlines.
36. Anxiety? Yeah definately
37. Depressed? I have been. I have depressive tendencies.
38. Control freak? Hopefully not.
39. Obsessed with? The 'Noles, my baby sister, the thought of being in love
41. If you could be anywhere, where would you be? On the beach, in someone's arms
42. Can you do anything freakish with your body? I have double-jointed shoulders. Hard to explain. If you've seen it, you know..
43. What feature do you find most attractive on girls/guys? How they treat the people they care about
44. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president? Absolutely. Women are the necks that control the heads (men) of the world
45. Would you marry for money? If I wanted to be unhappy every day of my life.
46. Have you had braces? Yes
47. Do you wear lip gloss? Yes, mostly chap-stick though. I suck.
48. Do you sing in the shower? I sing everywhere. No... really
50. Could you live without a computer? Not at FSU
51. Do you use AOL, MSN, Yahoo? Aim
52. If so, how many people are on your list? 215
53. If you could live in any past, where would it be? sixties/seventies. I'm a hippie at heart.
54. Do you wear white socks? Socks aren't part of my daily apparel.
55. Do you wear shoes? Rainbows or Birks
56. What is your favorite fruit? Kiwi
57. Do you eat wheat bread or white? Wheat-healthier
58. What is your favorite place to visit? My house in Cabo
59. Fav DVD? Desperate Housewives Season One
60. Would you kiss on the first date? I don't date. I mean, first official date I would, if I'd gotten to know them already. But yeah, I don't date persay.
61. Are you photogenic? Yeah, especially when I drink
62. Do you dream in color or black and white? Color I think. I imagine my dreams, not remember them.
63. What are you wearing right now? Adidas sweat pants, FSU football tee, Teal Northface fleece and Rainbows
64. Do you eat a lot of fruit? Veggies
65. Do you have any dimples? Nope
66. Do you remember being born? What?
67. Why do you take surveys? Cause I'm waiting for my ride home.. Boredom.
68. Do you drink alcohol? Ask my friends, or my mom. Or ask my best friend, Mr. Yellowtail, maybe even Mr. Jack-he knows for sure. Ask them.
69. Do you like high school? I was a fan of high school when I was there. No reason not to be. Now, I couldn't imagine going back, as much fun as it was. You grow up when you leave and pity those still there. Life gets better, there's so much beyond the walls of SAINT JOHN NEUMANN. plus, you become someone you hate in high school.. fit the mold. it sucks.
70. What is the best accent? Italian
71. Who do you want to kiss? The man of my dreams
72. Do you like sunsets? I love them, but I imagine sunrise could be equally compelling and romantical. (yes, i say romantial)
73. Do you want to live to be 100? If there's life worth living, or things to see
74. If not, why? ---
75. Do you or have you played with a quija board? When I was under 10
76. Are you loyal? Have been and will always be
77. Are you tolerant of other peoples beliefs? I try to be
80. Do you think you can draw well? Interior Design major, I must
81. At what age did you find out that Santa Clause wasn't real? I was ten or eleven, i asked my mom and she said, youre right
82. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet? Cant count, I know all the girls say that but no, really, i cant count
83. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday? the basic daily grind shoes
84. Do you write poetry? Not really, i should though
85. Snore? Naw
86. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or side? Side, but all. I used to only sleep on my tummy. I've evolved...
87. Do you like cats/dogs? Dogs
88. Do you lick stamps? No
89. Do you use an electric can opener? At my house.
90. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon? I think at a family reunion one year.
91. Like your name? Yeah
92. Were you named after anyone? No, but my younger cousin was named after me.
93. Do you wish on stars? Often
95. When did you last cry? Before I left Naples last week to come here.
97. Who do you admire? People who stick it out when it'd be easier to leave
98. What is the number 1 priority in your life? My education
99. Do you like to read? All the time, im a geek
100. Any bad habits? Thinking about the irrelevent past, taking up smoking (blacks, cigs, other). But I'll say I still hate the taste of tobacco and I'm letting the past go. It seems to all be working out well at the moment.
|Want to be honest?|